Home > Support
Search Knowledge Base
What are the new Features of PowerDVD 10?
New features in this version of CyberLink PowerDVD include:
- Convert DVD video to 3D using TrueTheater™ 3D.**
- MKV (H.264) file playback.
- FLV (H.264) file playback.
- RM/RMVB file playback (Available when RealPlayer is installed).
- TrueTheater™ Noise Reduction – removes original video noise during playback.
- TrueTheater™ Stabilizer – fixes shaky video during playback.
- HDMI Audio - High bitrate lossless pass-through support.
- Add short comments during DVD playback and then share them in real-time on MoovieLive, Facebook and Twitter.
- Add BookMarks with comments to DVD movies and then share on MoovieLive and Facebook.
- Add BookMarks to video files.
- Upload video to YouTube.
- Video file subtitle support (SMI, ASS, SSA, PSB, SRT and SUB).
Note: ** Available in the Deluxe and Ultra (Blu-ray Disc) versions.
|Was this information helpful to you?|
|Do you want to add anything else?|
|Thank you. You can also start a discussion on the CyberLink forum or contact CyberLink Customer Support.|
|We're sorry it didn't solve your problem. Please let us know why it was not helpful.|
|It was too much/hard to read.|
|I followed the advice, but it didn’t work.|
|The information was incorrect.|
|It didn’t answer my question.|
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.|