I got a burning error when I tried burning a video to DVD in CyberLink PowerDirector. What can I do?
I got a burning error when I tried burning a video to DVD in CyberLink PowerDirector.
This could be due to various problems with your hardware, software, or drivers.
You will need to check each one at a time to eliminate this problem as follows:
- Update burner firmware.
- Try other source clips or profiles.
- Try to select both of Burn discs & Burn DVD folder option.
If you still get the same problem, please provide the following information to us for more information.
- PowerDirector build number. You can determine the build number by clicking Help > About PowerDirector.
- System file (dxdiag). To do generate, click Windows Start > Run, type "dxdiag". Then click Save All Information button to save the result in a text file and send it to us.
- Error dialog box print screen-> please click Details button on the dialog appears and snapshot it to us for further analysis.
- The information of other burning software installed in the PC.
- Describe the steps to create the error message.
- Please provide your source files.
|Was this information helpful to you?|
|Do you want to add anything else?|
|Thank you. You can also start a discussion on the CyberLink forum or contact CyberLink Customer Support.|
|We're sorry it didn't solve your problem. Please let us know why it was not helpful.|
|It was too much/hard to read.|
|I followed the advice, but it didn’t work.|
|The information was incorrect.|
|It didn’t answer my question.|
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.|