Promeo - Easily Send the Best Mother's Day Greetings with Free Templates
Mother's Day cards allow you to express the gratitude and love you can't put into words for your mom. Customize a special Mother's Day card and create exquisite other kinds of cards with over thousands of templates available to everyone!
This article will recommend 3 free Mother's Day greeting card design template apps, and share 7 steps to create Mother's Day cards, Mother's Day card content, and common questions about how to create Mother's Day greeting cards.
- Examples of Mother’s Day Greeting Templates with Promeo
- 3 Best Free Apps To Send Mother’s Day Greetings
- 6 Steps To Make a Mother's Day Greeting Card
- The Content of Mother's Day Greeting Cards
- FAQs about Mother's Day Greeting Cards
Examples of Mother’s Day Greeting Templates with Promeo
Want to create Mother's Day cards? Promeo's Mother's Day greeting card templates allow you to easily make them with your phone, send your blessings and thoughts instantly without any delay!
3 Best Free Apps To Send Mother’s Day Greetings
1. Promeo - The Best App for Making Mother's Day Greeting Cards with Templates
To create a unique Mother's Day greeting card, you can use a photo or video clip of you and your mom to make a card that is full of memories and expresses your love. With Promeo, everyone can choose from thousands of templates and create a personalized Mother's Day greeting card.
Another great feature of Promeo is the ability to create both static and dynamic cards. By selecting the video or image format when exporting, the same card can instantly come to life and become an eye-catching congratulatory short video! So, whether you want to send a heartfelt Mother's Day greeting or a special Mother's Day video, Promeo has got you covered.
- Horizontal Mother's Day Card
- Simplified Mother's Day Card
- Mother's Day Card of Parent-Child Time
In addition, it comes with a variety of cute sticker materials and over hundreds of English fonts, allowing everyone to unleash their creativity without limitation.
▲ The simple and intuitive interface, coupled with tens of thousands of templates, will make your Mother's Day greeting card eye-catching and unique!
2. PhotoDirector - The Best App for Making Mother's Day Greeting Cards with Lots of Photo Editing Tools
PhotoDirector is a Mother's Day card-making app that focuses on photo editing, providing features such as photo collages, photo frames, object removal, AI background removal, anime photos, blur and blemish correction, and other portrait and body editing tools.
When creating Mother's Day greeting cards, you may want to edit your photos first. PhotoDirector provides practical portrait editing tools such as removing under-eye bags, whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and smoothing skin, allowing mothers to effortlessly look beautiful in their photos.
After editing, you can apply rich Mother's Day photo frames to complete the process of creating a Mother's Day video from photo editing to card making!
3. Canva - The Best App for Making Static Mother's Day Greeting Cards
Canva is a graphic design app that specializes in creating and designing Mother's Day greeting cards. The platform is free to use and includes various design themes such as presentations, posters, and documents. It also offers many design templates, although some templates require payment to use.
6 Steps To Make a Mother's Day Greeting Card
1. Download Promeo and Select Your Favorite Mother's Day Greeting Card Template
When you open Promeo, you can choose the vertical or horizontal size of the Mother's Day card according to your preferences. If you don't have any inspiration, you can also directly search for the keywords "Mother's Day greeting card" or “Mother's Day video” to find what you're looking for.
2. Replace the Photo On The Mother's Day Greeting Card Template
For customizing the images on the Mother's Day card templates, users can simply select a photo and click "Replace" on Promeo. Not only will Promeo replace the photo with a personal one, but it will also automatically remove the background to fit the template design.
Using Promeo is super easy, and you don't need any photo editing experience to easily remove the background of photos.
3. Customize the Color Scheme of Your Mother's Day Greeting Card
For Promeo's Mother's Day card templates, simply click on the "Colors" button in the bottom right corner to apply the designer's pre-selected color scheme and automatically change the color palette and style of your Mother's Day greeting card.
Each color combination has different pairing options, simply click to replace and quickly preview your desired Mother's Day greeting card.
4. Add Animated Stickers to Your Mother's Day Greeting Card
Click "Add" and then "Sticker" to add various cute animated stickers to your Mother's Day greeting card.
What's great about Promeo is that the animated stickers it offers can be exported in video format, making it easy to create festive greeting videos.
5. Edit the Text on Your Mother's Day Greeting Card
By clicking on the existing text on the editing page, you can easily change the size, font, and color of the text.
6. Choose the Export Format for the Mother's Day Greeting Card
After completing the Mother's Day greeting card on Promeo, you can choose to export it as a video or image format, without the need to create it repeatedly. Based on your needs, you can export both static Mother's Day cards and Mother's Day videos at once.
The Content of Mother's Day Greeting Cards
A personalized Mother's Day card wouldn't be complete without a heartfelt message. Here are some content ideas for your Mother's Day greeting card:
- Thank you for your tireless care and support. Happy Mother's Day, not just today but every day!
- Thank you for always giving me unlimited courage and confidence. Happy Mother's Day!
- No matter what difficulties or problems I face, you're always by my side. Thank you, Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom! Happy Mother's Day, thank you for bringing me into this world.
- I know all the sacrifices you've made for me, and this card represents my appreciation. Thank you and Happy Mother's Day!
- To the greatest mom in the world, I love you. Take good care of yourself and Happy Mother's Day.
- You used to take care of me, and now it's my turn to take care of you. Be safe and healthy, Happy Mother's Day.
- Thank you for always being patient with my bad temper. I'll work on improving it. I really love you, Happy Mother's Day.
- Even though I don't express it often, you know that we all love you very much. Happy Mother's Day.
- Thank you for always cooking the most delicious meals, my favorite is (dish name). I'll come home often to eat. Happy Mother's Day!
FAQs about Mother's Day Greeting Cards
1. What’s the Best App To Make a Mother's Day Greeting Card?
2. What Content Should Be Included On a Mother's Day Greeting Card?
Common content on Mother's Day cards include the following writing directions, but the most important aspect of the card is sincerity, so don't worry about writing poorly or having too few words. Expressing your thoughts and feelings genuinely is the most important thing!
- Thanking Mom for her care and sacrifices: It is suggested to write specific details about people, time, and things.
- Apologizing to Mom: You can write down what you normally don't dare to say in person in a sincere manner.
- Expressing love to Mom: You can openly express your love on the card since it may be hard to find the right moment to do so in daily life.
- Wishing Mom well: In addition to wishing Mom a happy Mother's Day, you can also wish her good health and send your blessings.